Patients registered with this practice can expect the following standards of services:
- To be seen by a general practitioner within 3 days of routine or non-urgent problems
- Following triage consultation to be seen by a General Practitioner on the day requested for urgent medical problems.
- To receive a home visit for urgent medical problems, which render you unable to visit the surgery for treatment.
- To receive a home visit for routine matters if you are housebound due to illness or disability.
Treatment and Care in the practice
- You will receive treatment from fully qualified staff who are trained to work in General practice.
- You will be given information about your medical condition and the recommended treatment.
- Your privacy and wishes will be respected.
- Should you require tests or hospital treatment you will be informed of the options available.
- If you require specialist treatment you will be referred to a specialist who visits the practice or to an appropriate hospital clinic.
How Can You Help?
- Make sure the practice has your current address and telephone number.
- Keep your appointments – sometimes patients miss appointments, this wastes valuable time and resources. If you are unable to keep an appointment please inform the practice.
- If you have any complaints about the service you receive please inform the doctor or the practice manager. Your complaint will be responded to within ten days.
- The doctors and the practice staff welcome your suggestions about ways in which we can improve our service to patients.